WHAT IS IT LIKEto work with Lynne?
A free 30-minute conversation via phone to explore how coaching can make a positive difference in your life.
Choose the coaching package that’s right for you! If you don’t find the perfect package… let’s create one that fits your needs.
START YOUR COACHING ADVENTURE!
Once you’ve chosen a coaching package, it’s time to get to work! Connect with Lynne to schedule your coaching sessions.
ADD Individual COACHING SESSIONS AS NECESSARY.
Finished with your initial coaching package, but still want more coaching? No problem! You can add individual sessions following any coaching package.
4 SESSION QUICK START
* 1 60-minute get-to-know-you session.
* 3 45-minute coaching sessions to quick start you on the path to achieving your personal and professional goals. You choose the focus area of coaching: leader development, career management, or life purpose discovery.
FULL COACHING PACKAGES
* Some sessions will include homework for you to complete prior to our next coaching session.
This package can be tailored to emerging or established leaders.
Through GiANT Worldwide’s Consultative Performance Coaching approach, Lynne helps leaders gain greater self-awareness; insights into their strengths, emotional intelligence, and soft-skills; increased precision about their values and vision; identify priorities; and process obstacles.
Together, Lynne will help you as a leader develop greater clarity, confidence, and effectiveness.
Lynne will support your growth both personally and professionally so you can maximize your influence and impact as a leader, ultimately allowing you to get the very best from those whom you lead.
This package has been designed to help people be successful and feel fulfilled in their work and to have their personal and professional lives feel aligned. This package can be customized to meet your current career needs. Any package can be tailored to include one, or several of the following areas:
- Career Discovery – Explore your personality preferences, interests, values, and skills.
- Career Exploration – Identify options and opportunities for a potentially satisfying career path.
- College to Career – Offers recent college graduates the opportunity to develop their personal marketing materials (resume and letters), develop a job search strategy, and engage in interview coaching exercises.
- Job Search Strategies – Learn the best job search strategies to help you increase the likelihood you will identify and apply for positions of interest.
- Interview Prep – Provides you with interview coaching and techniques.
- Career Transition – Offers you an opportunity to examine the essential components and steps surrounding a major career shift or change. A successful transition should capitalize on your current education, training, experience, skills and values while identifying potential new opportunities that you can pursue with passion.
- Next Steps / Talent Development – Identify goals and map strategies as critical elements of a career development plan.
LIFE PURPOSE DISCOVERY
Life purpose discovery is ongoing and dynamic. There are seasons when we need to give special attention to this process.
Shifting values and passions, big life changes, new dreams and desires emerging – these are all clues that you could use a coach who can listen well, ask powerful questions, and provide the support and structure you need to discover your life purpose.
The life purpose coaching package is built for discovering your specific purpose and destiny. You’ll clarify your values, discover your strengths, and explore your life experiences for clues to your destiny.
As you work through these tools, the picture of who you are and what you were made for will begin to come into focus.
You’ll learn how everything in life – your gifts, strengths, life experiences, desires, and even pain and loss – is woven into the part you have to play in the larger story of life.
In addition to the packages listed above, Lynne also offers recurring appointment options on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis for her coaching clients. Interested in learning more? Reach out to Lynne at Lynne@lynneraatz.com today!