Career ManagementBecause You Were Made for More
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Or perhaps you are working in a job that doesn’t allow you to reach your full potential – or maybe even a job you downright hate?
If this describes you, consider career coaching. After all, life is far too short to work in a career that does not fit you!
For Lynne, career coaching is about the whole person. It is about helping clients:
Discover their life purpose
Determine their process
Explore their life intentions
Career coaching helps people be successful and feel fulfilled in their work. It’s about helping you find work that:
- Feels like a fit in regard to your values, strengths, and personality
- Energizes rather than drains you
- You are passionate about and look forward to doing
Specifically, Lynne will help you:
- Identify your core values
- Discover yourself through personality profile and interest assessments
- Assess your current employment and education situation
- Articulate the elements that are important for you in your work
- Tap into your own voice to find what you want and what God is calling you to
- See new possibilities
- Develop a plan to get you from where you are to where you want be
- Conduct resume and interview prep
WHO WORKS WITH A CAREER COACH?
There is no typical career coaching client! Lynne works with:
Men and women
Those currently employed or between jobs
Those who work in various organizations
Clients ranging from
- Begin a new career or educational program
- Find similar work in a new organization
- Figure out ways to thrive in your current position
BENEFITS OF CAREER COACHING
- Clarity / greater self-awareness
- A sense of direction
- A plan of action
- Seeing new possibilities
- A renewed sense of purpose
Currently, Lynne provides career coaching services to Bethel University’s MBA and MASL students. Lynne also facilitates transition and outplacement Career Coaching Services through Human Capital Partners.
As such, Lynne is only accepting a limited number of private career coaching clients. If you would like to learn more about Lynne’s availability for Career Management coaching, please contact Lynne directly to learn more.