MEET LYNNEPassionate About Developing Potential
I love to help people live their best lives both personally and professionally.
On the professional side…
My qualifications include:
- Senior Leadership Coach and Consultant, GiANT Worldwide
- Master of Arts Degree in Strategic Leadership, Bethel University
- Master of Arts Degree in Theology, University of Northwestern
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach
- Certified Professional Life Coach, Christian Coach Institute
- Certified Career Management Coach, The Academies
- Advanced Communication Training
- Former active duty Army Officer
On the personal side…
I am a wife and mom to three amazing little guys! I absolutely love to spend time with my husband Jack and my boys, as well as with extended family and friends. Hiking, biking, and jogging also top my list of favorite things to do; which is good because drinking coffee with way too much creamer and eating chocolate are also right up there!
I am a Christ-follower and believe everything begins and ends with Him. My faith is central to who I am and is the driving force behind my desire to see others live their best lives.
Finally, my experience and education – from time spent as an active duty Army Officer and Stay-at-Home Mom – to my education in both leadership and theology – as well as my coach training all combine to give me a unique perspective from which I can help you! I am always thinking of the big picture and desire to help others live and lead intentionally.
If you are ready to live your best life, I would love to work with you!
Fun Facts About Me
My StrengthsFinder top five strengths are: achiever, futuristic, maximizer, positivity and individualization.
In college I had the incredible opportunity to intern at both the U.S. Senate and the White House.
My Myers-Briggs profile is ENFJ.
I grew up riding and showing American Quarter Horses. I still love to be around horses any chance I get!
I am an avid reader – there is nothing like a good, inspiring book!
5 Voices: Connector, Creative, Nurturer, Pioneer, Guardian
Now that you know more about me,